Freund - slate hammer, Rhenish form, right
Because manual work is real craftsmanship
With the slate hammer you not only work safely and effortlessly - but also quickly and precisely. Because the Rhenish form is made by hand for your hand. It saves energy, protects joints and hearing - and does so for a long time.
Your advantages and your comfort
Precise all-round genius: It punches, forms, processes and fastens slate. And he pulls nails!
- Non-slip and breathable: handcrafted leather handle absorbs the impact
- Balanced: the tool weight is optimally distributed by the shape
- Sound-optimized and durable: With a lot of experience, our slate hammers are hardened by hand
- Stable and safe: You guide the hammer precisely with the leather handle
- Anti-slip: The roughened hitting surface helps to ensure precise nail attachment