Roof PRO UG (limited liability)
Alte Poststrasse 28
Dach PRO takes the protection of your data seriously. With this data protection declaration we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data and about the rights to which you are entitled as the person concerned. If you have any questions about data protection, we are available at any time using the contact details provided.
Orders through our online shop
The processing of personal data (name, address, contact and payment data) is required for the processing of orders via our online shop. We process this data exclusively to process the order and, if desired, to open a customer account.
The data is passed on to the extent required to the company commissioned with the delivery (e.g. DHL) or the service provider commissioned with the payment (Paypal Inc.).
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Once the contract has been completed and the purchase price has been paid in full, your data will be blocked for further use and, unless statutory provisions stipulate longer storage, deleted. If you have created a customer account, your data will remain stored until you delete the customer account. If no orders are made via a customer account for more than two years, we will delete the account including the data.
Inquiries by email
If you contact us via the email address provided, the personal data transmitted with the email will be saved. This data is processed exclusively to answer the request. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f.) GDPR or Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR if the request is aimed at concluding a contract. The data will be deleted if the purpose of the processing no longer applies, e.g. the inquiry has been finally answered.
You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org contradict.
- To analyze the use of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have activated the IP anonymization function on our website. This means that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. After shortening, the IP address can no longer be assigned to a specific user.
The use of these analysis cookies serves to improve the quality of our website and our offer. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and to install https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
Cookies for marketing purposes
- We use the Custom Audiences from website communication tool of Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, D2 Dublin, Ireland ("Facebook") to show visitors to our website interest-based advertising on Facebook.
If you have a Facebook user account, the information that you have visited our website will be transmitted to Facebook. Facebook can assign this information to your user account and, on this basis, display interest-based advertising on Facebook ("Custom Audiences from Website"). More information about the purpose and scope of the data collection, the processing and use of the data by Facebook and your control options can be found in Facebook's data protection guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ and https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation .
You can object to the processing of your data as part of Custom Audiences from Website at any time at https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ .
- We place Google AdWords ads and use Google Conversion Tracking, an analysis service provided by Google, in this context. If you click on an ad placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used to personally identify the user.
If you visit certain web pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page.
You can prevent conversion tracking from being recorded by disabling the relevant cookies in your browser settings.
You can do remarketing at https://www.google.com/settings/ads disable them or prevent them by disabling the relevant cookies via your browser settings.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for these purposes at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or revoke it via the opt-out links or functions described. In this case, your data will be deleted immediately. In all cases, your data will be deleted after 30 months at the latest.
In order to increase the user-friendliness of our website, we integrate various social plugins.
- We use plugins from Facebook. The plugins are marked with the Facebook logo. If you access a website on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. The purpose and scope of the data processing as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy result from the Facebook privacy notices under https://www.facebook.com/policy.php .
To prevent data processing by the Facebook plugin, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Facebook fan page
If you visit our company website on Facebook, Facebook collects personal data. This also applies if you do not have a Facebook user account. Please note that we cannot control the type and scope of data processing by Facebook. Facebook only provides us with anonymous demographic information in aggregate form to help us get to know our audience better.
The purpose and scope of data processing by Facebook as well as your rights in relation to Facebook and setting options to protect your privacy result from the Facebook privacy notices under https://www.facebook.com/policy.php .
- We also use a Pinterest plugin operated by Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan St., San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Pinterest"). If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Pinterest servers. Pinterest can assign the visit to your user account. The purpose and scope of the data processing as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Pinterest's data protection information at https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy .
To prevent data processing by the Pinterest plugin, you must log out of Pinterest before visiting our website.
- An Instagram plugin is also integrated on our website, operated by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. If you access a website on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. By integrating the plugin, Instagram receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website.
The purpose and scope of the data processing as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Instagram's data protection information at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 .
To prevent data processing by the Instagram plugin, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
A YouTube video is embedded on our website. YouTube is a service from Google. The "extended data protection mode" is activated on our website. YouTube does not store any information about those visitors to the website who do not watch the video. When playing the video, data may be collected by YouTube. We have no influence on this data processing. More information can be found in YouTube's data protection information at www.youtube/t/privacy .
rights of the data subject
The persons affected by the processing of personal data have the following rights:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that duration;
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information about the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
The data subject has the right to demand that the person responsible correct incorrect personal data concerning them without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
3. Right to Erasure
(1) The data subject has the right to demand that the person responsible delete personal data concerning them immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject revokes their consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. a) or Article 9 (2) lit. a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects in accordance with Article 21 (2)
DSGVO objection to the processing.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Erasure of the personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
(2) If the person responsible has made the personal data public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with paragraph 1, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to ensure that those responsible for data processing who use the personal data process, to inform that a data subject has requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
(3) Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply if processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) lit. h) and i) and Article 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of this processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses to have the personal data deleted and instead requests that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- the data subject has lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
(2) If processing has been restricted in accordance with paragraph 1, this personal data - apart from its storage - may only be used with the consent of the person concerned or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or from reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State are processed.
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. a) or Article 9 (2) lit. a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
(2) When exercising their right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data is transmitted directly from one person responsible to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
The right under paragraph 1 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
This right does not apply to processing that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to the person responsible.
6. Right to Object
The data subject has the right, for reasons arising from their particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to them, which is based on Article 6 (1) lit. e) or f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The person responsible no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In connection with the use of information society services, the data subject may, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, exercise his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
7. Right of Withdrawal
The data subject has the right to revoke their declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
8. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their place of residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data concerning them data violates this regulation.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. We will continuously improve these measures.
E-mail advertising with registration for the newsletter If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you in order to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
status and update
The status of this data protection declaration is May 9th, 2022